A do-it-yourself webcasting solution offers businesses intuitive, easy-to-use tools to create professional-level, high-quality events using their existing technological infrastructure. Little to no technical assistance is required. However, there are still high-stakes, extra large-scale, and other live event scenarios where a managed webcast fits the bill.
In a managed webcast, everything you need before and after the event is done for you. Services, often ranging from basic assistance to premium consulting, cover everything from content planning, logistics, filming, broadcasting, and more.
An experienced production management team can handle every element of your webcast, including setup, presenter training, player design, and on-site video capture. You can even get assistance with obtaining makeup artists and securing voiceover or on-air talent.
Basic webcast services may include:
- Dedicated production management
- Custom-designed event player and registration pages
- Personalized event assistance for features such as Q&A, polls, slides, social media integration, and registration
- Email invitation, reminder, and confirmation distribution
- Presenter training
- Webcast security setup
- Event dry run
- Technical support via email or phone
- Speaker training
- On-site AV and technical support for your event
- Post-event editing